The bike course is 38km. The roads will be closed and the course will be clearly marked with volunteers and barriers. The police decide whether we have to have cones in the road, so if there are, please be careful as they can be a hazard, and if there are none, please keep to the RIGHT!
Bike Course Directions
- Exit transition Into Carrer Dofi. Right onto Avinguda Marques del Palmer to leave town. Go past the petrol station on your right. ELEVATION 3m
- 1.15km At the roundabout take the first exit to Ses Salines and Santanyi. Stay on this straight road to the town of Ses Salines.
- 5.51km Bear right at the roundabout into the town centre and go through the town of Ses Salines.
- 6.36km At the roundabout after the town, take a right towards Es Llombards.
- 8.45 km Take a right to the Cap de Ses Salines. Enjoy the long, fast, gentle drop towards the lighthouse through some magnificent countryside. ELEVATION 50m
- 18km The turning point is at the end of the road and return the way you came. MAX ELEVATION 60m, ELEVATION AT TURNING POINT 20m
- 26.95km At the junction, turn right towards Es Llombards.
- 27.95km Here is the turning point to return the way you came through Ses Salines and into Colonia Sant Jordi.
- Return the way you came, through Ses Salines and into Colonia Sant Jordi.
- Go past the petrol station, and 600m later turn into the transition area 38km.
There is a water and feed station at the turning point at the lightcouse, half way around the bike course.
Bike Race Gallery
Click on any of the images to open the bike race gallery. The photographs show some of the terrain you will encounter during the bike race section of the Mallorca Triathlon.